- Destination: Costa Brava (120km from Barcelona)
- Duration: 1 day trip
- Departure dates 2016: 23rd March/ 22nd April/ 21st May/ 20th June/ 20th July/ 18th August/ 16th September/ 16th October/ 14th November
- Availability: from March to November
- Yoga and meditation session: approx. 2h
We will start our day in the late afternoon to enjoy the yoga practice with the sun setting behind us and the Mediterranean Sea before us in one of the few virgin beaches of the Costa Brava.
The yoga session will last around 1h15 and is based on a mixed level Hatha/ Vinyasa Style practising Pranayama (breathing exercises), Asanas (postures) and Savasana (final relaxation). After the practice, if the weather allows, you can enjoy a short swim in the sea while we prepare the spot for the delicious vegetarian, Ayurveda-oriented dinner for you. Before savouring the delicious food, we will talk about mindful eating, the importance of food and the connection of food & the lunar energy for our own wellbeing and happiness.
Following the dinner, we will put our hiking shoes and headlamps on, and start the hike along the beautiful coastal trails, letting the light of the full moon be our guidance. The first part of the hike will be a meditative walk based on Buddhist tradition. In walking meditation we use the experience of walking as our focus. We become mindful of our experience while walking, and try to keep our awareness involved in every step, sound and the sensation of the lunar energy.
If the group wants, we can make another stop at one of the beaches or along the coastal trail to enjoy a short sitting meditation session to connect on a even deeper level with the lunar energy. And if time and nature allows, we will create together a natural Mandala along the way or on one of the beaches. According to Tibetan culture, the creation of Mandalas have great benefits: from emotional to health, from mental clarity to spiritual growth.
During the walk, our mountain guide will give you insider knowledge of the Costa Brava: the history of its fishermen villages and information about the typical flora & fauna of this region.
Later on we hike back to our air-conditioned transfer vehicle and return to Barcelona, where your tour concludes at the original departure point. With the Mediterranean lunar energy in your soul you can enjoy the rest of your days in and around Barcelona.
Food and Beverages*:
- Tea and Water
- Fresh fruits and nuts
- Vegetarian lunch package with salad & dessert
* In case you have an allergy or special diet, we are happy to adapt the food according to your needs.
3 to 15 people, contact us for private tour or groups of more than 15 people
- Official registered mountain guide
- Private transport from and back to Barcelona
- Certified yoga teacher
- Yoga session
- Hike along Ronda de Costa Brava
- Time for a swim in the Mediterranean Sea (if the weather allows)
- Accident insurance, health assistance
- Vegetarian dinner package with salad & dessert
- Water and Tea
- Free use of backpack, yoga mats, water bottles and mini fridge
- Transportation fees to Barcelona
Recommendations what to bring:
- Footwear with rugged soles
- Sun protection
- Bathing suit
- For cooler days:
- Polar fleece or similar warm layer